Tuesday 9 October 2012

Dark Mechanicus in 6th (Painting Update)


So I’ve been working on getting my army finished for the Brighton GT Heat. Here is a quick update with photos of the models I have finished for it.
Hope you enjoy...



 


I wanted to do a second unit of wraiths but wanted them different from the 1st unit so decided to go for cyborg ogryns. These are a very simple kit bash of a Talos and a unit of WFB Ogres. I am really pleased with them and think they came out better than I had hoped when building them. I will do individual shots of all of these guys after Brighton.

The second thing I have been working on is my second Annihilation Barge this is very similar to the first to keep some continuity in the army. I have however embellished it differently with different daemons larger gun and different damage to the plating.





The last thing I have been working on is the second destroyer lord who is the Dark Mechanic himself, hope to have pics of him up in a day or 2.
Rich

2 comments: